- Michal Navratil
- Date of Birth:
- Czech Republic
- Resides in:
- Prague, Czech Republic
Coming from the most successful season of his whole career, where his first ever victory at the 53rd attempt was followed by another at the very next event in 2016, the 32-year-old didn't expect a rollercoaster season, where he'd struggle to make the cut for this year. Luckily, Michal Navratil found his form in October when he podiumed at the final stop and secured his 10th year on the World Series.
Only three gentlemen share this quality: Colombia's cliff diving legend Orlando Duque, the brilliant Brit Gary Hunt and the energetic Czech. "After many years in the World Series I finally figured out my dives and I feel confident with them."
The 2017 FINA world champion runner-up is famous for his outgoing character and loves to amaze the crowd with his superman dives after a cliff diving competition, earning him the nickname "Supratil".
• 7-time Czech high diving champion
• 2017 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Lago Ranco (CHI)
• 2017 - 2nd FINA High Diving World Championships
• 2016 - 1st Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Pembrokeshire (GBR) & Mostar (BIH)
• 2012 - 3rd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Corsica (FRA)
• 2011 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in La Rochelle (FRA)
• 2011 - Winner Marmeeting
• 2011 & 2012 - Winner High Diving World Cup